Bendigo BankBendigo Bank - Oxford Funding

How debtor finance works

Unleash the value of your debtors' ledger to secure cash flow for your business.

Bendigo Debtor Finance helps you convert sales into cash. Whenever you raise an invoice for goods or services you have delivered, we will pay you up to 80% of the total invoice value, usually within 24 hours. The remaining 20% (less a small fee) is refunded to you when your debtor pays.

Why wait 30, 60 or 90 days to be paid? Access the cash in your debtors’ ledger today!

Learn more about the features and benefits of Bendigo Bank's Debtor Finance Solutions.

For more information: